Alabama State Games Mountain Biking Competition
MOUNTAIN BIKING - Race Date: TBA
- Any rider attempting to race in the wrong category will be disqualified upon discovery.
- Rule 4.8 NICA: Athletes must complete the race with the same bike they started with, and a 10 minute penalty applies for switching bikes.
- Rule 4.9 NICA: This rule applies to all races. Athletes must not progress on the course unaccompanied by a bike.
- Volunteer race marshals will be placed to ensure safety and a fair race.
- Male and Female
- 70 and Up
- 12U youth distance and laps will be based on an estimated average completion time of 45 minutes
- Ages 13-14 distance and laps will be based on an estimated average completion time of 60 minutes.
- Ages 15-18 and 19 and up distance and laps will be based on an estimated average completion time of 90 minutes.
- Number of laps will be announced on race day.
- The start of the track goes into a up-hill double track straight followed by single track laps.
- AL. State Games gold, silver and bronze medals awarded to each age category/division.
Thank You To Our Outdoor Sports Partner
Additional Event Information
Additional information about Mountain Biking and the overall Alabama State Games event activities, including Opening Ceremony, can be found in the tabbed section below. Use the tabs on the left to reveal the section you want to view.
Alabama State Games Hospitality Patrons
The Alabama State Games Hospitality Patrons support the games by donating equipment, food for volunteers and supplies as well as monetary donations. We would never be able to pull of the Alabama State Games without these organizations. Please take the time to support these fine companies.